Timberline® High Definition® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology are the #1-selling shingles in North America. This shingle has a reputation for its value and bang for your buck. It’s high definition color blends give off a genuine wood-shake look. Timberline HD® Shingles will not only protect your most valuable asset but also beautify your home for years to come.
Check out the Roof Designer to see how your new shingles will look.
For The Home Owner
• Great Value - Architecturally stylish but practically priced—with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
• Beautiful Look - Features GAF’s patented “High Definition” color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood shake look.
• Safer - Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible.
• High Performance - Designed with Advanced Protection® Technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home.
• Stays In Place - Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph. (*1)
• Peace Of Mind - Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years. (*2)
• Less Chance Of Call-Backs - Durable, wind-resistant shingles carry 130 mph ltd. wind coverage! (*1)
*1 - This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
*2 - See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
The word “Lifetime” means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles are installed.
For owners/structures not meeting above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.
The Many Layers Of A Timberline HD® Shingle
*1 - See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
*2 - Requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
*3 - ENERGY STAR® qualified in U.S. only.
*4 - Refers to shingles sold in Canada only.
*5 - Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture.
*6 - Applies to some plants.