For The Home Owner
• Affordable Luxury - GAF Lifetime Designer shingles are only a fraction of the cost of traditional slate, wood shakes, or expensive metal roofing.
• High Performance - Designed with Advanced Protection™ technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more)
• Safer - Class A fire listing from Underwriters Laboratories - the highest rating possible - and safer than wood shakes or some plastic/synthetic shingles, which carry only a Class C fire rating!
• Sophisticated Design - Artisan-crafted shapes combined with oversized tabs and a dimensional design result in a sophisticated beauty unmatched by typical shingles.
• Natural Color Palette - Specially-formulated color palette is designed to accentuate the shingle's natural appeal.
• StainGuard ® Protection - Helps assure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.
• Stays In Place - Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph! (*1)
• The Ultimate Peace Of Mind - Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years (*2).
*1 - This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
*2 - See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
The word “Lifetime” means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles are installed.
For owners/structures not meeting above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.
The Many Layers Of A Slateline® Shingle
*1 - See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
*2 - Requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
*3 - Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture.