Grand Sequoia® is a luxury line from Gaf that can be bought at a fraction of the price when compared to most luxury roofing. They come with the appearance of Luxury but the inexpensive cost of affordability. Grand Sequoia® Shingles’ extra-large design with oversized tabs creates a realistic wood-shake look that adds visual impact.
Check out the Roof Designer to see how your new shingles will look.
For The Home Owner
• Affordable Luxury - GAF Lifetime Designer shingles are only a fraction of the cost of traditional slate, wood shakes, or expensive metal roofing.
• Natural Color Palette - Specially-formulated color palette is designed to accentuate the shingle's natural appeal.
• StainGuard ® Protection - Helps assure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae (*2).
• Sophisticated Design - Artisan-crafted shapes combined with oversized tabs and a dimensional design result in a sophisticated beauty unmatched by typical shingles.
• Safer - Class A fire listing from Underwriters Laboratories-the highest rating possible- and safer than wood shakes or some plastic/synthetic shingles, which carry only a Class C fire rating!
• Stays In Place - Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph! (*1)
• The Ultimate Peace Of Mind - Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years. (*2)
*1 - This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
*2 - See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
The word “Lifetime” means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles are installed.
For owners/structures not meeting above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and actual color blends of these products. Before selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size shingles.
The Many Layers Of A Grand Sequoia® Shingle
*1 - This wind coverage requires special installation; see ltd. warranty for details.
*2 - Requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
*3 - Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture; Test results obtained after sale may vary depending on storage and roof top conditions.
*4 - Available in most areas.